So, for the past two weeks, I have been trying to pack the last seven years of my life into boxes. And let’s just say, it hasn’t been easy, as I have been forced to accept that I am an inveterate hoarder. Some of the more interesting things I’ve found:
- A Halloween costume of a headless horseman, unused
- Tickets from EVERY movie I’ve attended since 2010
- A book called “Public sex”, which I have no memory of acquiring
- Twenty cans of tuna
- My diaries. I do NOT recommend revisiting such volumes!
- Jeans in sizes ranging from 10 to 16. All of which I’ve worn. Hello, varying weight…
I am almost at the end, I hope, as my house looks like a natural disaster area, and even Elvira has abandoned ship.